groovy-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Myers <am2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GGTS
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 00:29:22 GMT
Hi guy,

I am primarily a CFML (ColdFusion) developer and we have a similar
situation with our Eclipse plugin (cfeclipse.org). I set out to work on
that plugin and have taught myself some basics of eclipse plugins but I'm
still learning.

I'd also like to help out with the groovy eclipse plugin but I really have
only basic skills.

Anyhow just mentioning that I'm interetsed...I can't promise anything great
but I am happy to have a look.

Andrew