groovy-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Price <danprice...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Commons Math and Groovy -- Argument Type?
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 17:56:32 GMT
Sorry if this is a re-post--might have used wrong address previously...

Got this 2.4.5 Groovy error trying to perform a covariance calc:

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:
org.apache.commons.math3.stat.correlation.Covariance.covariance() is
applicable for argument types: ([Ljava.lang.Double;, [Ljava.lang.Double;)

covariance() requires two double arrays, and that's what I provided, so
what gives?

Do I need to cast the Groovy/Java array into another type?

Any advice is much appreciated!