groovy-users mailing list archives

From Edinson E. Padrón Urdaneta <edinson.padron.urdan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New sub-reddit dedicated to the Apache Groovy project and its ecosystem
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:30:18 GMT
​​Sadly, I can't give you a satisfactory answer. My train of thought was
that maybe they don't have the time to moderate the sub-reddit (I mean,
they're still using the old logo and the side bar is as clean as a
whistle). Also, I thought that 'groovylang' is a less confusing way to
reference the project (a similar thing happened with the Twitter hashtag
some time ago).

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any intention to create any conflict or to
be the center of controversies. I just want to do a positive thing for the
project, that's all.