groovy-users mailing list archives

From James Northrop <james.north...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: Wanted: help with using jdbc grapes in groovy shell?
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2016 08:19:40 GMT
just saw this too: the env var USERPROFILE may be obsolete but i tried

up =  System.getenv("USER");
println up;

and that says
'Jim'

;-)

On Jan 10, 2016, at 7:25 AM, Richard Heintze wrote:

> Why does the groovy shell require a special syntax?
>
> I'm trying to make this work in the groovyConsole.
>
> @GrabConfig(systemClassLoader=true)
> groovy.grape.Grape.grab(group:'net.sf.ucanaccess', module:'ucanaccess', version:'3.0.1')
> sql = groovy.sql.Sql.newInstance("jdbc:ucanaccess://"+ System.getenv()['USERPROFILE']+
"\\Documents\\bin\\BackupRecords.mdb","net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessDriver"); sql.eachRow("SELECT
pattern FROM FileNamePattern, (SELECT idFileNamePattern FROM FileNamePatternGroupToFileNamePattern
WHERE idFileExclusionGroup=( SELECT idFileExclusionGroup FROM Directory WHERE directory=:dir))
WHERE id = idFileNamePattern  ", [dir:"%USERPROFILE%\\Documents\\WinOOP"]){ println it }