groovy-users mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: GGTS
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:15:09 GMT
At the moment the (latest snapshot) of the Eclipse Groovy Plugin still
works with the latest version of Eclipse. I use it every day.

Am 22.01.2016 um 17:30 schrieb Winnebeck, Jason:
> As unfortunate as it is, it could be documented on Groovy site that users should either
use IntelliJ or older Eclipse where the plugin works. That would solve at least the initial
impression of Groovy. It can be noted that even the free version of IntelliJ works with Groovy.

> Jason

original message and any attachments.