groovy-users mailing list archives

From Richard Heintze <sieg_hein...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: help with using jdbc grapes in groovy shell?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 04:38:10 GMT
Sorry, I am idiot!In previous versions of groovy console this "@Grab" syntax did not work
you needed to use a function call of Groovy.grape.Grape.grab instead and this was a problem
with the system class loader jdbc requires.
Apparently groovy console now works with "@Grab".Sorry for the spam.

    On Sunday, January 10, 2016 12:21 AM, James Northrop <james.northrop@orange.fr>
wrote:

 just saw this too: the env var USERPROFILE may be obsolete but i tried
up =  System.getenv("USER");println up;
and that says'Jim'
;-)