groovy-users mailing list archives

From tog <guillaume.all...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroovyShell
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:25:22 GMT
Well I was more thinking along the lines asking Grab not to download
the servlet-api
coming probably with Apache Spark.

But I did renamed the one in $GROOVY_HOME/lib and thibault's branch fixed
my exception regarding Akka. I nevertheless have a new issue which again
seems related to the way class are loaded.

I really need to better understand which are the differences in running the
very same script using the command line and GroovyShell ... there seems to
be subtile differences that should explain that difference in behavior.

Here is my new exception in case that rings a bell.

tog GroovySpark $ $GROOVY_HOME/bin/groovy
GroovySparkThroughGroovyShell.groovy

org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 0
in stage 0.0 failed 1 times, most recent failure: Lost task 0.0 in stage
0.0 (TID 0, localhost): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Script1$_run_closure1

at
org.apache.spark.serializer.JavaDeserializationStream$$anon$1.resolveClass(JavaSerializer.scala:67)

Cheers

Guillaume