groovy-users mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy parser very slow when using ImportCustomizers
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:11:05 GMT
Are the imports you are adding star imports? If so, it is likely the
problem. If you know the exact classes that you want to import, it is
better to import them as fully qualified class names. I had a similar issue
with Gradle recently, and it has been partly mitigated with this commit:
https://github.com/gradle/gradle/commit/42e9f41e41880178aa85ebac6956690c711c7130

I'm pretty sure we can improve resolution time by providing better
knowledge to the compiler of what imports are possible.