groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Sql Concurrency Issue?
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 07:56:07 GMT
On 14.11.2015 01:33, John Wagenleitner wrote:
> Hi acefael,
>
> Probably would be good to open a JIRA for this, definitely looks like an
> issue with the block of code you identified.  I do believe the general
> intent of the Sql class is to be thread safe.

If the class is made to be thread safe, then it will need quite a bit
work on the synchronization. As it is now, it is far from threadsafe.
That already starts with the multiple locks in use and if that is really
correct - multiple locks in methods calling each other can easily create
deadlocks for example.

bye blackdrag