groovy-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Somasunderam <rsomasunde...@transcendinsights.com>
Subject Illegal class name "String;1_groovyProxy"
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 20:05:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting this exception:

Caught: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal class name "String;1_groovyProxy" in class file
String;1_groovyProxy
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal class name "String;1_groovyProxy" in class file String;1_groovyProxy
at AnonX12.readConfig(AnonX12.groovy:2)
at AnonX12$readConfig.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at AnonX12.run(AnonX12.groovy:8)

I'm not sure how to debug it. This is my code:

Map readConfig(File rcFile) {
  rcFile.readLines().
      findAll        { it.trim().length()  }.
      findAll        { !it.startsWith('#') }.
      collectEntries { it.split(' ', 2)    }
}
def rcFile = new File('X12deid.cfg')
println readConfig(rcFile)

Can anyone give me a pointer as to where I should start?

R,
rahul

Rahul Somasunderam
Engineer, Transcend Insights

and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this material/information in error,