groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IntelliJ/Maven/GMavenPlus project, groovy scripts and run CLASSPATH
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 02:14:38 GMT
Sorry for the late reply, I've been short on free time lately.  How about
moving the scripts somewhere else, then create unit tests to compile your
script classes (using the parseClass like you do in production), and better
yet, also instantiate the class and invoke methods in the scripts that can
be tested without side-effects?

-Keegan