groovy-users mailing list archives

From Shil Sinha <shil.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: peristant and immutable collections
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:40:31 GMT
+1 for pcollections for the reasons Guillaume mentioned.

Drawbacks of the other options:

Guava - AFAIK only provides immutable collections
Scala - As Jochen said, Collections (along with the standard library) will
be redesigned in the near future -
https://github.com/lampepfl/dotty/issues/818
FunctionalJava - Data structures are only somewhat GDK friendly (they
implement Iterable, but not Map, Set or List)

Alessio, is https://github.com/krukow/clj-ds the Clojure data structures
port you were thinking of?