groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A Brief History of Groovy
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 12:53:05 GMT
Another thing about James: he played with Scala for about a year then (when
he made that quote), even rewrote a version of ActiveMQ in Scala (which got
ditched because it Scala didn't perform well for that use case), then he
contributed to Kotlin for a year or so, then moved back to Java! And
nowadays, he's doing again quite a bit of Groovy for Continous Delivery
with Jenkins Flow! (which is a Groovy DSL)

Check out those two tweets from James:
https://twitter.com/jstrachan/status/596607518002049025
https://twitter.com/jstrachan/status/606831442425999360

Guillaume