groovy-users mailing list archives

From Edinson E. Padrón Urdaneta <edinson.padron.urdan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected behavior with Arrays.asList and an array of primitives even under CompileStatic
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 15:33:30 GMT
​​​​I trust in you when you say that there is a big chance that it isn't a
bug, but It's at very least an unexpected behavior, isn't it?​ I mean, it's
great that an IDE like IntelliJ gives you a warning but we shouldn't rely
on that to avoid a potential bug that could be hard to find.​

I'm sorry if I look like a stubborn person, I just want to share my concern
about the case, and maybe bring light to a potential wrong/unexpected
behavior of the language I like so much.

Cheers.