groovy-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Code sample from packt Groovy book: help debug File and output problems?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:09:10 GMT
In the documentation I see, the “showStandardStreams” property should be set to “true”
to make stdout appear on the console.

From: Jeff Lowery [mailto:jeff.l@mavericklabel.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 4:13 PM
To: users@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Code sample from packt Groovy book: help debug File and output problems?

Also, likely a Spock or Gradle question, but I can't figure out how to get stdout from the
test run to go to the console, or anywhere I can find, for that matter.  I found various references
that describe how to configure this, but none of them worked.  I asked about this on the Gradle
forum.
<winmail.dat>

This is what I have in my task:

           testLogging {
                 stackTraceFilters "groovy"
                 showStandardStreams false    //makes the standard streams (err and out) visible
at console when running tests
           }

Hope it helps.

— Jeff