groovy-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Somasunderam <rsomasunde...@transcendinsights.com>
Subject Re: Illegal class name "String;1_groovyProxy"
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 21:06:50 GMT
Thanks Marc. This is what I ended up doing:

Map readConfig(File rcFile) {
  rcFile.readLines().
      findAll        { it.trim().length()  }.
      findAll        { !it.startsWith('#') }.
      collectEntries {
        parts = it.split()
        [parts.head(), parts.tail().join(' ')]
      }
}
def rcFile = new File('X12deid.cfg')
println readConfig(rcFile)

Should I be raising a bug?

R,
rahul

Rahul Somasunderam
Engineer, Transcend Insights

On Oct 5, 2015, at 1:39 PM, Marc Paquette <marcpa@mac.com<mailto:marcpa@mac.com>>
wrote:

How about :

   Map readConfig(File rcFile) {
     rcFile.readLines().
         findAll        { it.trim().length()  }.
         findAll        { !it.startsWith('#') }.
         collect        { it.split()[0..1] }.
         collectEntries {it}
   }
   def rcFile = new File('X12deid.cfg')
   println readConfig(rcFile)

?

The String#split() method does not take any arguments (ignoring the deprecated variants) but
you can get a sub-array of length 2 with [0..1], then collectEntries will convert it to a
Map.

Marc

Le 2015-10-05 à 16:05, Rahul Somasunderam <rsomasunderam@transcendinsights.com<mailto:rsomasunderam@transcendinsights.com>>