groovy-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy for Image Processing
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:23:00 GMT
I am definitely not for implementing a whole new set of image libraries,
I am just trying to find out if a nice Grrovy-DSL exists aound some
image libraries.

I mean wouldn't it just be nice to be able to do something like

    image '/foo/bar/my.jpg', {
       offset    x : 100, y :200
       text      'Write this text over the picture'
       colour   0xFF00FE
       font      'TimesRoman'
       size      '24pt'
    }