groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: peristant and immutable collections
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:56:20 GMT
On 14.10.2015 11:55, Guillaume Laforge wrote:
> PCollections sound like a good candidate, as you're its maintainer ;-)
> (so it's easy to fix bugs, make updates, etc), it's lightweight /
> standalone (not bringing odd dependencies).

I can even make more fine grained jars and such, yes. But I don't want
to impose a library to others for this. And while I am the maintainer, I
did not really do much yet. There is quite some work to do for this
library to be more up to date and to improve the benchmarks. I may spend
that time anyway, just with a longer time period then

bye blackdrag