groovy-users mailing list archives

From James Northrop <james.north...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: What is the status of GPars?
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 20:25:37 GMT
Hi Russell -
just a question on this: you say the current gpars website is on
gpars.github.io ? Some of those github links point back to gpars.org
like  http://gpars.org/1.2.1/guide/guide/single.html.

Is it possible to host your website on gpars.org or is that for
something else ? Do you have a preference as to where it is hosted ?

thx