groovy-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Somasunderam <rsomasunde...@transcendinsights.com>
Subject Re: Object.use as an annotation
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 16:14:07 GMT
Thanks!

Rahul Somasunderam
Engineer, Transcend Insights

On Sep 2, 2015, at 8:42 PM, Shil Sinha <shil.sinha@gmail.com<mailto:shil.sinha@gmail.com>>
wrote:

In the past, IDEA used GroovyDSL scripts to add awareness for AST transformations -see https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/GRVY/Scripting+IDE+for+DSL+awareness.
That page is from 2012 though, so there might be a newer standard way of doing that now.

Shil

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Rahul Somasunderam <rsomasunderam@transcendinsights.com<mailto:rsomasunderam@transcendinsights.com>>
wrote:
I've created a version of it locally and it works great, but don't think it's fair for me
to upload your work to maven central.
It can wait for when you're ready.

CompileStatic works well with this, which is good. However IntelliJ IDEA complains that the
methods can't be found.
Any ideas?

R,
rahul