groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Groovy script error in OFBiz
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:19:58 GMT
Thanks Jacopo, still focused on other priorities in OFBiz ;)

Jacques

Le 22/09/2015 16:50, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> I have discovered that the error disappears after the execution of any script containing:
>
> @BaseScript(org.ofbiz.service.engine.GroovyBaseScript)
> import groovy.transform.BaseScript
>
> Is there a chance that with the implementation of @BaseScript annotations (introduced
with 2.3.0, see for example GROOVY-6592) something was broken in the CompilerConfiguration
> .setScriptBaseClass method?
>
> Jacopo
>

> On Sep 22, 2015, at 4:07 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappellato@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I did some testing and I have found the first release that causes the error: it's
2.3.0 (it works until the 2.2.2 release).

>> Jacopo
>>
>> On Aug 26, 2015, at 12:34 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
wrote:

>>> I will try a dichotomous approach indeed. It worked in 2.2.1 not 2.4.4, let's
see...

>>> Jacques

versions of Groovy to see which version made the changes.

GroovyUtil.java after changing the Groovy versions?  Because it is compiled against Groovy
and maybe something was changed between versions.

issue reported by Jacques and I would like to share more information about how the code is
used in OFBiz.

we use it (I have simplified the code for readability):

of the day, scripts are compiled too (just compiled on the fly).  How are you extending org.ofbiz.service.engine.GroovyBaseScript?
 Is it in a jar on the classpath?  And are you sure there are no ASTs in it?

in one of them, and the error message is there to tell you something is wrong with it.

7 years ago. We only use it for scripts, we don't use the compiler.

deleted groovy-all-2.2.1.jar and added groovy-all-2.4.4.jar locally before committing. But
I was surprised to get this error, which exists in all our scripts.

startup failed:
23: A transform used a generics containing ClassNode org.ofbiz.service.engine.GroovyBaseScript
for the super class cha
a new ClassNode referring to the old ClassNode and use the new ClassNode instead of the old
one. Otherwise the compiler will create wrong
the OpenJDK. If this is not your own doing, please report this bug to the writer of the transform.
~[groovy-all-2.4.4.jar:2.4.4]
~[groovy-all-2.4.4.jar:2.4.4]
~[groovy-all-2.4.4.jar:2.4.4]
~[groovy-all-2.4.4.jar:2.4.4]