groovy-users mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: What is the status of GPars?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:40:36 GMT
Jim,

You beat me to it again :-)

On Mon, 2015-09-14 at 23:12 +0200, James Northrop wrote:
> hi russell -
> noticed that gradle 2.7 final has been released so i have updated my
> local gpars build.gradle to 2.7 and re gened the wrapper. Then ran
> full test suite again. All looks ok to me - as  much as i can
> understand.

Updating the Gradle version number in build.gradle, running the wrapper
task, running all the tests for a green, and if green committing, and
then creating a pull request is the exact process.

> now before i put this final fix back into my gpars fork, do i need to
>
> merge any new changes of yours into my fork and if so how pls as i
> dunno that part yet.
>
> Once my git gpars matched yours then i'll push 2.7 to my for and do a
>
> pull request to make it happen. Well that's the plan at least ;-}
[…]

As far as I am aware there are no missing changes. My personal fork on
GitHub should be the same as the GPars mainline repository. Last change
I see was 2015-09-07T23:32:36+01:00.

--
Russel.