groovy-users mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: What is the status of GPars?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 06:55:11 GMT
On Sat, 2015-09-05 at 12:22 +0200, James Northrop wrote:
> Russel:
> Thank you for that news. I am not qualified to do DNS stuff. I was
> only wondering if you have some plan to bring all the GPars family
> under a single umbrella website ?

Václav owns the gpars.org domain and is in charge of the DNS zone
records. Currently he has it pointing to his own server which has the
most recent 1.2.1 documentation, which didn't used to be on the
Codehaus site. With everything now on gpars.github.io, we could now set
up the site to be www.gpars.org in it's entirety and then Václav could
alter the DNS record. I think we have to fiddle witht he
gpars.github.io metadata a bit first though.

> Have also done a pull request to bump GPars to use gradle 2.6 with

> more than 1140+ tests - they all worked as expected. Have also (on my
> local system) bumped GPars to gradle 2.7-rc-1 and again it all runs
> as
> i would expect. So once gradle 2.7 is official, i can pump that up as
>
> well.

I merged the pull request. I usually do the Gradle upgrade fairly
quickly after release, but you beat me to it – which is great :-)

Good news regarding Gradle 2.7.

Now I have to find time to restart GPars 2.0 development…

--
Russel.