Adding Andy again.  I'm not sure he sees email to his Pivotal address.

-Keegan

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 5:21 AM, Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

(adding Andy Clement in CC)

I don't know exactly where to start, but I'm glad you're willing to jump on it! :-)

Perhaps Andy could give us some directions on how to start developing / getting up to speed with the development of the Groovy Eclipse plugin? Andy, if you're around, your feedback would be most valuable to help transitioning the development back to the Groovy community.

Beside that, is everybody here aware of particular pressing issues with the plugin in its current state?
(like not supporting latest version of Groovy, known bugs that are painful, etc)

Guillaume

I'm a wanna be Eclipse developer (have done a teeny bit on a plugin in the past.   Would love to help in any way possible.