groovy-users mailing list archives

From Anto Aravinth <anto.aravinth....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DSL Type Checker Help
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:14:29 GMT
Hey Cedric ,

Thanks for the reply. Given the fact that I'm using methodNotFound
extension, it forces me to return a method node.

However the base script class of my dsl has the logic of handling
methodMissing. So in the type check, I feel I'm missing something by
returning a dummy method node.

Looks I'm wrong some where on my design. Any ideas would help me.

Thanks again.