groovy-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anto Aravinth <anto.aravinth....@gmail.com>
Subject Couldnt able to compile dist
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 07:14:36 GMT
Hi Groovy folks,

I have checked out the groovy from the incubator github. And then I tried
running:

 gradle clean dist

I got the following error message:

:buildSrc:compileJava UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:compileGroovy UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:processResources UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:classes UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:jar UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:assemble UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:compileTestJava UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:compileTestGroovy UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:processTestResources UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:testClasses UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:test UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:check UP-TO-DATE

:buildSrc:build UP-TO-DATE


FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.


* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'groovy'.

> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.

   > Could not resolve
gradle.plugin.org.nosphere.apache:creadur-rat-gradle:0.1.3.

     Required by:

         :groovy:unspecified

      > Could not GET '
https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/gradle/plugin/org/nosphere/apache/creadur-rat-gradle/0.1.3/creadur-rat-gradle-0.1.3.pom'.
Received status code 503 from server: Service Unavailable


* Try:

Run with *--stacktrace* option to get the stack trace. Run with *--info* or
*--debug* option to get more log output.


BUILD FAILED


Total time: 18.69 secs


Not sure why this is happening. And the gradle version is:


------------------------------------------------------------

Gradle 2.3

------------------------------------------------------------


Build time:   2015-02-16 05:09:33 UTC

Build number: none

Revision:     586be72bf6e3df1ee7676d1f2a3afd9157341274


Groovy:       2.3.9

Ant:          Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.3 compiled on December 23 2013

JVM:          1.8.0_40 (Oracle Corporation 25.40-b25)

OS:           Mac OS X 10.10.3 x86_64


Kindly let me know where I'm making mistake.

Mime
View raw message