groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Release Roadmap
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 01:44:23 GMT
You're correct that getting it into the next 2.4 release is as simple as
merging to the GROOVY_2_4_X branch.  But we generally accept PRs to master,
then we handle merging to release branches as appropriate.  As for whether
this *should* be in 2.4.5, I wouldn't raise strong objection if we decided
to, but it kinda feels like a 2.5 thing to me because it's a new feature
that's changing generated classes rather than a bugfix.  I'm trying to be
the voice of prudence.  But I get excited about new features too, so I
won't be brokenhearted if I get overruled.  :)

-Keegan