groovy-users mailing list archives

From Shil Sinha <shil.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Object.use as an annotation
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:10:14 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier; I've had limited access to my
computer the past few days. I would like to offer this as a contribution to
groovy-core, but not in its existing form - this annotation and
transformation are basically just support for 'local' extensions, and would
benefit from reusing the existing code that works with extension modules.
In the meantime, if you'd like, I could create a separate repo for just
this annotation + transformation and package and upload it to maven central.

Shil