groovy-users mailing list archives

From Merlin Beedell <MBeed...@cryoserver.com>
Subject RE: Scriptom
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 08:05:22 GMT
Does this mean that the Windows installer for Groovy package will re-surface on the new http://www.groovy-lang.org/
site sometime?  I’m not a fan of the POSH thingy.
Or just a link to the last of the Windows installers that contained all of the ‘extra’
features like Scriptom?

Merlin Beedell

From: Guillaume Laforge [mailto:glaforge@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 July 2015 2:55 PM
To: users@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Scriptom

Merged!

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 11:01 PM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net<mailto:pascalschumacher@gmx.net>>
wrote:
I created a pull request: https://github.com/groovy/Scriptom/pull/1 which fixes the NullPointerExceptions.

Most test still fail for me:

51 tests completed, 49 failed

but at least with a differnent exception ;):

org.codehaus.groovy.scriptom.ActiveXObject$CreationException at TestTypesVB8.groovy:66
Caused by: com.jacob.com.ComFailException at TestTypesVB8.groovy:66
Cheers,
Pascal

Am 21.07.2015 um 23:31 schrieb Pascal Schumacher:
I ran the test on windows 7, but:

>org.codehaus.groovy.modules.scriptom.test.TestArraysVB8 > test1DString FAILED
>    java.lang.NullPointerException
> 51 tests completed, 51 failed

I guess you need to install some additional software.

-Pascal