Others might chime in on the thread.  I don't have a need for it personally (I've been deploying to Linux my entire career), but it looks like people still use it a bit: https://github.com/search?l=groovy&o=desc&q=scriptom&ref=searchresults&s=indexed&type=Code&utf8=%E2%9C%93.  My interest was just to ensure we have everything properly archived to complete the Codehaus migration.

-Keegan

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Jason Smith <Jason.Smith@flatironssolutions.com> wrote:
You found me. I am the guy.

I'm purely Linux now for about 7 years, so I haven't needed Scriptom. Are there adopters who need it to be reborn?

Jason Smith | Senior Development Engineer

jason.smith@flatironssolutions.com
Flatirons Solutions, Inc. | Boulder, CO | United States

www.flatironssolutions.com | Turning Content into Knowledge®

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original e-mail and any documents it might contain. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender’s Email Administrator. If you enjoyed all that, you are going to love this. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and, except for business-related information from an authorized representative of FLATIRONS SOLUTIONS, do not necessarily represent those of the company. Unless expressly indicated by an authorized representative of FLATIRONS SOLUTIONS, this email does not create a legal contract that is binding on FLATIRONS SOLUTIONS or its affiliates or subsidiaries. FLATIRONS SOLUTIONS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

From: Keegan Witt [keeganwitt@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:42 PM
To: users@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Guillaume Laforge; Ben Walding; Jason Smith
Subject: Re: Scriptom

Addendum: native launcher is already mirrored: https://github.com/codehaus/groovy-native-launcher

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, no.  It was a subproject of Groovy that isn't actively maintained.  And actually, I don't think any of these were migrated either
I think these have already been merged into Groovy and are unneeded
I'm not sure whether these are needed

If anybody knows which ones we need to pull, please speak up.  I'm not sure which of these projects had documentation pages (I'd bet at least a few had none), but personally I'm more concerned about getting the sources than the docs.

-Keegan