groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <ben.wald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scriptom
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 23:05:24 GMT

repo move after the Codehaus shutdown?  http://svn.codehaus.org/groovy/modules/scriptom/trunk/
<http://svn.codehaus.org/groovy/modules/scriptom/trunk/> It doesn't look like it was
included in the Codehaus mirrors <https://github.com/codehaus/>.

> Indeed, I don't think it's been moved anywhere.

Groovy migrated themselves out - I didn't take a copy of their SCM repos.  All repositories
that I could find clones of on the internet were migrated to github (codehaus) account.  If
the original owner pesters me I remove the repos from the codehaus account / provide links
to the new locations.

> And did the documentation <https://web.archive.org/web/20150102213228/http://groovy.codehaus.org/COM+Scripting>
get moved as well?

> No it hasn't moved either.

There is a backup of Confluence - but it is non-trivial to restore things from.

Wasn't this migrated with the Groovy project?

Regards,

Ben