groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scriptom
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 01:01:40 GMT
Others might chime in on the thread.  I don't have a need for it personally
(I've been deploying to Linux my entire career), but it looks like people
still use it a bit:
https://github.com/search?l=groovy&o=desc&q=scriptom&ref=searchresults&s=indexed&type=Code&utf8=%E2%9C%93.
My interest was just to ensure we have everything properly archived to
complete the Codehaus migration.

-Keegan