groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with methodMissing using a innerClass as closure delegate
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 02:52:55 GMT
As I understand it, methodMissing / propertyMissing don't really work on
inner classes as things are currently designed.  You might find these
helpful
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12222944/how-do-i-delegate-methodmissing-calls-to-nested-classes
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-4862

At some point we might improve the implementation, but I doubt it'll be any
time soon.

-Keegan