groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions for performance improvement
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 17:31:37 GMT
a) Not exactly.  In an earlier version of the code Rahul was experimenting
with to compare performance, he said "I couldn't get gradle to do that,
possibly because there's java code depending on groovy code and groovy code
depending on java code."  I was curious about how that could be solved,
since GMavenPlus doesn't experience that issue.  Maybe I should have
started a new thread.

b) It's not perfect, but the solution was to let Groovy compile both the
Groovy and the Java, which Peter does in his first sourceSets example.  But
if anybody has a better idea, I'd love to hear about it.  Here's a simple
project demonstrating the issue:
https://github.com/keeganwitt/circular-gradle

-Keegan