groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: groovy.sql Documentation and the doco process
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 12:42:41 GMT
I'm seeing the same thing.  The last thing on this page (
http://docs.groovy-lang.org/latest/html/gapi/groovy/sql/Sql.html) is
"Several of the methods in this class (ones which have a String-based sql
query and params in a List".

This is because there is unescaped < and > in the Javadoc:

Several of the methods in this class (ones which have a String-based
sql query and params in
* a List<Object> or Object[] or Map)

and I'm running Firefox with the FlashBlock extension.  I can create a PR
to correct if you like.

-Keegan