groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Native Launcher [was Scriptom]
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:53:29 GMT
Russel, not sure I'm following the Windows question.  The latest version of
the Windows installer was with Groovy 2.4.3, and the native binaries (at
least for groovy, groovyc, groovyConsole, and groovysh) all seemed to work
with that version of Groovy.  Although I didn't check if any new arguments
were added that weren't yet accounted for in the C program.

I did notice they had a Grails launcher in the source, which Joachim hasn't
been shipping in the installer.  I think it'd probably make sense to delete
that.  I also have mixed feelings on keeping the Gant launcher.  Part of me
feels like it should be part of the Gant project.

-Keegan