groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Johnson <john...@cs.uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: vararg syntax question
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:00:33 GMT
Thanks for your help.   The problem actually had nothing to do with vararg
syntax.   Instead, the link from the script to the methods in question
broke.   The methods were in a subclass of Script, and the script was
supposed to be an instance of this subclass, but it was instead just an
instance of Script.  Or rather, its class was a subclass of Script instead
of being a subclass of what it was supposed to be.   Anyway, once I quit
obsessing on the vararg syntax and started looking for other things that
could be wrong, I found it.