groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Johnson <john...@cs.uiuc.edu>
Subject vararg syntax question
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 19:24:21 GMT
I switched compilers from 2.1.6 to 2.1.8 and something broke.  I am
thinking that perhaps an old language feature went away.

We have scripts that say something like

openModalWindow 'EditScreen', fromType: t1, withData: stuff

and it gets translated into a call on

def openModalWindow(Map options=[:], Object screenName) {

}

where options will be the map {fromType: t1, withData: stuff} except that
it has the values of the variables t1 and stuff.  Did this go away?  If so,
what should I replace it with?   I can't actually find documentation for
it, which leads me to believe it was deprecated.  I