groovy-users mailing list archives

From Owen Rubel <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Script withBatch() Hang?
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:31:19 GMT
Honestly without seeing the stored procedure or the query, this could be a
variety of things.

A bit of DB advice:

Always use small queries to get data back and work with that data; this
frees up threads and processes for others processes and keeps things moving.

Also, query on indexes and try only to queery keys (ie primary/foreign) or
index integers for fastest response.

If using NOSQL, move keys to RDBMS for querying and data to NOSQL; this
allows for fast querying on indexes in RDBMS and fast read/writes in NOSQL.

Hope this helps.

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976
orubel@gmail.com