groovy-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Diagnosing grapes download error?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:23:43 GMT

Clearing the Grapes cache didn't make any difference.

It appears this is all due to this script referencing "older" artifacts, and it appears that
the transitive dependencies of those artifacts simply could not be found.  Once I upgraded
the primary artifacts to the latest versions, these dependency issues went away.