groovy-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Pedot <wolfgang.pe...@finkzeit.at>
Subject Re: groovy-all OSGi bundle dependencies
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:22:06 GMT
Some new information:

Appearantly the problem is the Buddy-Policy in the groovy-all bundle,
groovy searches for BeanInfo and Customizer-classes for all my scripts
and since there are none it also checks all its buddy-bundles (which
according to the manifest are all bundles which have a dependency on
groovy-all) and that is what triggers this. I removed the Buddy-Policy
and DynamicImport statements from the groovy-all manifest and my scripts
are still loaded and executed fine but all those jar-checks are now gone.

Wolfgang