groovy-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Cronjé <ysb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scriptom
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:51:43 GMT
That is the state atm. I did not have time to investigate why it NPE'd.
It could be missing the x86/x64 JNI specific dependency. That is
currently commented out in the build.gradle file.

BTW I have already placed an appveyor.yml in the repo, so if the groovy
org has an account on Appveyor, Windows tests can be run there too.