groovy-users mailing list archives

From Steve Amerige <Steve.Amer...@sas.com>
Subject Groovy has: Add Imports Transparently to Scripts with ImportCustomizer; Is there a Java equivalent?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:54:23 GMT
I received the question:

> *org.codehaus.groovy *implementation of Groovy (groovy-all) provides a
> mechanism to set imports when evaluating Groovy code via
> *CompilerConfiguration *and *ImportCustomizer*. I don't see the
> equivalent in *javax.script *in *ScriptEngine*/*ScriptContext*. Is
> there a way I can add (implicit) imports in *javax.script*, perhaps by
> setting a *ScriptContext *attribute?

Can anyone throw any light on this?  MrHaki has a nice article
<http://mrhaki.blogspot.com/2011/06/groovy-goodness-add-imports.html?_sm_au_=iVV4skZWKl7N5q75>

on the Groovy side.

Thanks,
Steve Amerige
Principal Software Developer, Fraud and Compliance Solutions Development
SAS Institute, 100 SAS Campus Dr, Room U3050, Cary, NC 27513-8617