groovy-users mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: Native Launcher [was Scriptom]
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:39:33 GMT
On Wed, 2015-07-22 at 00:33 +0200, Guillaume Laforge wrote:
> It's now here!
>
> https://github.com/groovy/groovy-native-launcher
>
> I've updated the readme (from text to asciidoc) and removed the
> reference
> to the old content from the Groovy wiki.
> Whenever we have a pointer for a new home for its doc, we should add
> that
> back in the description.

I can confirm that the new Groovy owned native launcher repository on
GitHub is consistent with the old Subversion repository and Git
repository.

I no longer have the Sparc machine that was used for testing the Sparc
bits, of which there are many.

First question, which versions of Groovy should the installer work
with? I suspect it is at 1.7.4 at the moment – it is not clear that the
version shipped in the Windows installer actually works..

--
Russel.