groovy-users mailing list archives

From Richard Heintze <sieg_hein...@yahoo.com>
Subject Wanted: help with reinventing grapes for java
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:04:00 GMT

Can someone help me get started with a little groovy program that will(1) ingest a maven pom.xml(2)
construct the dependency treeĀ (3) download dependencies into the local maven repository if
needed(4) construct the class path strings that includes all the dependent jars and display
this so I can use it with the java command to run the java program with this bash syntax
java -cp `getClassPath.groovy ./pom.xml` abc.def.main
This would be very handy for running command line utilities like the derby toolkit command
line and the flyway command line utility.
ThanksSiegfried