groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keith Suderman <suder...@anc.org>
Subject CSS stylesheets for Groovydoc
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 17:07:53 GMT
Is there a way to have my generated Javadoc and Groovydoc html files look the same (or similar)
in a browser?

I have a project with some modules written in Java and some modules written in Groovy and
I would like the generated documentation to be as similar in appearance as possible.  I was
hoping that simply using the same stylesheet.css  when generating the [groovy|java]doc would
suffice, but there are structural differences in the generated HTML.

Does anyone have a) a CSS stylesheet to make the Groovydoc look more like Javadoc, or b) a
CSS stylesheet to make the Javadoc look more like the Groovydoc?  I would prefer option 'b',
but either would work.

Thanks,
Keith

Research Associate