groovy-users mailing list archives

From Dierk K├Ânig <dierk.koe...@canoo.com>
Subject Re: Got it! Groovy in Action, Second Edition
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:00:37 GMT
Enjoy!

Dierk

> Am 19.06.2015 um 14:01 schrieb Steve Amerige <Steve.Amerige@sas.com>:
>
> I just received my paperback copy of Groovy in Action, Second Edition!  I ordered it
on May 11th, 2011 via the MEAP program.  This has got to be some kind of record for MEAP...
4 tantalizing years in the making!  But it was well worth it.  I've now got 915 pages of delicious
Groovy to read!  And, of course with MEAP, I've been reading for some time.  [This may sound
like I'm hawking the book, but I'm just a developer who is very glad to see, finally, an authoritative
book that will help corporate folks be happier that Groovy is solid!]