groovy-users mailing list archives

From Raviteja Lokineni <raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing groovy method parameters as a list
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 06:01:54 GMT
You can also achieve something similar like this:

/**
 * Sign method
 * @param params Parameters in use: method, path, apiKey, userKey, algorithm
 * @return
 */
def sign(Map params) {
    // marshal message components into message...
    //   I want to access the method parameters as a list or an array
    //   and create a delimited string from the first 4 elements. Is
    //   there any way to get at the method parameter list directly or
    //   do I need to build the list from the individual parameters?

    def message = ""

    return (hash_hmac(params.algorithm, params.apiKey,
message).encodeBase64().toString())
}

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditommaso@gmail.com

--
*Ravi Teja Lokineni* | Application Developer
ServiceNow | Transform IT

E: raviteja.lokineni@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>