groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New mailing lists on Nabble?
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 20:37:24 GMT
Thanks for reminding me about this! (that was deep down in my long todo
list...)
Now that the Codehaus lists are gone, there's really only those new lists
to archive, so perhaps we can offer some level of continuity here.
I've pinged the Nabble folks to see if there's a way forward, if it's
possible, how to proceed, what they advise doing, etc.
Let's see how it goes!

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge