groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: How to interpret an error message
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:50:34 GMT
Am 19.06.2015 18:21, schrieb CLOSE Dave:
{...[
> Yes, it was abbreviated. Line 30 would be the second of the two "build"
> lines in my example. The reset of the script consists of several more
> "parallel" groups and the introductory code I included in my example.

if a line like this

build ( "job2", BRANCH: chkbranch ( "job2",
branchName ) )

is converted into something with 7 arguments, which are all closures and
build itself is one too...

But I am puzzled about the Groovy version in use... I thought they are
still using something ancient like Groovy 1.5, but the error message
details look like something I thought we added later.

> I also don't see anything with seven arguments and don't think anything
> like that was intended. However, I can't speak to what the build-flow
> Jenkins plugin might do with my code.

I think the question is better asked at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jenkinsci-users actually... I
don't really know jenkins and that flow dsl. The error reporting could
be improved a lot (something they would have to do). But from that
script alone and without knowing how the builder works I cannot really
help. I hope jenkins-user is better

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou